26 November 2012

Baking a Difference - Today's the Day!

I apologize for the short post. I'm working against a deadline at my real job, and I need to focus on that right now. But I did say I'd remind you, so here you go.

HEAD OVER TO A HALF BAKED LIFE TODAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT to bid on the delicious treats that I and several other bloggers are baking to benefit the United Way's Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund.

I'll tell you a secret. JHL, who is running the auction, says that bakers have only agreed to ship to US addresses. But if you buy one of my items, I will be happy to ship it to you anywhere at my expense. (Be warned, however, that sometimes international packages, even sent express, take forever, and that may impact the freshness of your purchase. I can't guarantee delivery times or freshness outside of the US.)

I was looking at the items this morning, and several of them had bids - but not mine. My self-esteem is flagging. Please at least check the cookies out. Aren't they pretty?

And if you are watching calories, JHL has provided a "donate only" button.

1 comment:

Andrea (ace1028) said...

I only didn't bid on your bread because I don't do banana - but I have been eyeing those stained glass sugar cookies ALL DAY!!! Beautiful. I think so many people have been battling for them I'd hate to cause an upheaval. :> This is an awesome thing you're doing!