17 July 2012

Giving It Away

One lucky reader of my blog will become the winner of a brand-new copy of Karen Bergreen's Perfect is Overrated, a hilarious novel about a stay-at-home mom and former prosecutor who finds that the key to curing her postpartum depression might lie in her ability to solve a local murder or two.  Karen, the author, is a former attorney and an old school buddy of mine who now does stand-up comedy and writes some pretty entertaining novels.

To qualify to win the book, you must be an official follower of this blog and you must leave a comment on this post.  I will randomly select a winner one week from today, Tuesday, July 24, 2012.  I'll post the results in this space and ask the winner to e-mail me his or her mailing address.  I don't mind shipping anywhere - just be aware that if you live very far from New York City, it might take a little time.

Good luck and thank you as always for reading.
Jennie

5 comments:

Sandra said...

As a faithful reader of your blog, Jennie, I will make a point of looking up your friend's book!

Liene said...

Please count me in, sounds like a fun read!

Any name said...

Ohhh This sounds like a gem! Count me in.

Lori R said...

Jennie, it's been while since I've read anything on my Google Reader, but I'm glad I stopped over - not only for the chance to win Karen's book, but because of your post about books you have read lately (summer vacation). I have been thinking about reading Jenny Lawson's memoir and now I'm SOLD. Can't wait to get it. Thanks for the tip! :)

Marilyn said...

Love the Title! Thanks for the chance to win.