02 July 2012

Early July Update

A lot has been going on in the legal world.  I am in the process of writing a series of guest posts on the Affordable Care Act, the United States healthcare law that was just upheld as constitutional by the Supreme Court.  You can read the first installment here.  Please let me know what you think, either here or there.

I have just turned on "comment approval," a Blogspot option that requires me to approve comments before they are published.  This is just an attempt to reduce spam comments, of which I have had many lately.  Please be patient with me, as it sometimes can take a little time for this process to work.  I value your comments and your feedback greatly.

Finally, I have received some feedback on my blog lately that interests and, I'll admit it, disappoints me.  My most popular posts, according to my statistics, seem to be the ones in which I express an opinion about a current event or a personal experience, but several of my readers have recently called me out for being judgmental.  Looking back on my recent posts, I'm not all that sure that this characterization is inaccurate.  What do you think?  What would you like to see me write about in this space?  What are your favorite and least favorite past posts?

1 comment:

Mikal Mast said...

I hope I haven't been too judgmental of you being judgmental! I quite like it when people express their opinions strongly, but I also like to be able to respectfully disagree. Of course we won't always agree on everything, but I always find your blog posts to be interesting and insightful.