24 July 2012

And the winner is...

The winner of a brand-new copy of Karen Bergreen's novel Perfect is Overrated, selected from all five of my loyal readers, is:

You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure out how to copy and paste this.  The things I do for the five of you.



SANDRA.

Congratulations Sandra!  E-mail me at jenniferbarlin@gmail.com and let me know where to send the book.  Also, if you can wait a week or so, I can get Karen to autograph it for you.  Let me know if you'd like that or if you are just dying to get right into it.

Everyone else:  I love you and I wish I were rich enough to buy copies for everyone.  If you purchase your own copy using the link here on my blog (scroll down - it's on the right), I will be happy to have Karen autograph it for you.  Just let me know by e-mail and we will figure out the logistics.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer (or winter, for my friends in the Southern Hemisphere.  Yes, I know you are out there)!  I'll write a "real" post soon.
Jennie

No comments: