08 February 2011

Things I've Made

My new blogging friend Judy (DIY by Design - see her button below right) has a "Winter Blues Wednesday" party on her blog.  She encourages people to share their creativity on Wednesdays.  Though I am not yet a savvy enough blogger to know how to participate in blog parties, I thought I'd just post a few pictures.

Stained Glass Window Cookies are among my kids' favorite treats:


Here is a silk baby sweater I made for a dear friend's new daughter:


Socks for Becky (you remember Becky, from my "Math" post):


Socks for my older daughter (the one who was learning to drive in my "Accelerating" post):


A few fruit pies.  I used to be the chair of the baking booth every fall at my church's autumn fair:


That's all for tonight.  If you enjoy my blog, please sign up to follow me, or at least send me a note or post a comment.  I am extremely interested in your reactions, and I promise to respond if you ask me to!

Jennie

4 comments:

Kathrine said...

Omg! Your fruit pies look delicious! I wish I could bake like that!
And you knitted all these things? Wow...so far I only knitted some scarves and cowls...but I'm getting there. :)

(Found your blog through Debbie's Newbie Party.)
http://styleidoscope.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

You did great. Thanks so much for joining the party. It's fun, right?

Teri said...

Oh my gosh Jennie! Everything looks just beautiful! I have never seen such perfect looking cookies as those stained glass cookies! The sweater, socks and oh my those pies! You are one talented gal! Glad I found your blog! (Debbiedoos) Have a great day!
Teri

Sarah said...

I would LOVE to know how you made those adorable cookies! I've never seen anything like them. Very cool. Email me if you have a recipe! Thanks!

salgado.sarah@gmail.com